Wednesday 16 July 2014

DIAMOND NIGHT



Assalamualaikum..
this time I want to share about last company event that I have attend last month..
Its really2 awesome..i never attend this kind of event before..
since I join this business,I have a lot an opportunity to join this kind of event..
Let me share with all of u a pictures during this event. 

We Love TLC..with a trademark 'Kami adalah TLC,TLC adalah Kami.'

...with my awesome n power bisnes partner...

...with my awesome mentor also ex-lecturer..hehe...

::with an awesome IKON SOHONITA MALAYSIA , SALHA ZAIN..hehehe..::
~~car fund receiver..wahhh really2 power..~~

what kind of bisnes that i choose??
make u curious??
any inquiry..any ok..
directly contact me..heheh


"If u choose to success make a step 
but 
if u choose to fail just sit down without doing anything"

Bella Saiful

010-9169325 / bellasaiful24@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment